Whether for Weddings, Birthdays, Christmas parties, Wine Tastings or any other type of public or private event, Cameron and Kaz can provide you with the appropriate music to set the mood right for any occasion.
The combination of Violin and Guitar duo allows for a broad tonal and dynamic range, with a variety of sound colors. Experience a unique and exciting interpretation of your favorite songs.
- Cost is less-you will not have to pay as much as you would for a 5 piece band
- Take up less space
- Can play loud and soft without drowning out people's conversations
- Are pleasant and interesting to listen to without being overbearing
- Can stay in the background but also provide entertainment for those keen listeners
Music provided will be drawn from well-known repertoire:
- Classic rock/pop (Beatles-Stevie Wonder-Van Morrison-Simon and Garfunkel)
- Jazz (Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald)
- Classical (Bach)
- Traditional songs (Happy Birthday, Auld Lang Syne)
- Both musicians will accommodate any song requests.
"Book Kaz for your wedding ceremony and you will not be disappointed! Kaz was so great to work with from the beginning- easy going, professional, kind, and an extremely talented musician. He worked within my budget and offered some great suggestions for music as I really was overwhelmed with decisions and had a hard time making a playlist for the ceremony. He and Cameron played our music selections during our ceremony perfectly and also played for our guests during our cocktail hour while my husband and I were off taking photos and we received nothing but raving positive feedback from our guests -- they were all very impressed with him. I would recommend booking Kaz in a second to any bride looking for something beautiful to walk down the aisle to."
-Rachael & Joe Rotella, Married May 3rd, 2015 at Zion Lutheran Church
"Interesting and gentle - a perfect combination for a New York wedding. Cameron was easy to work with and wonderfully accommodating to our musical needs. He brings a dependability, uniqueness, and intimacy that is like no other. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a violinist!"
- William and Viktoriya Donovan, married Sept.20th 2014 at The River Cafe
Blue Moon (The Marcels)